Tuesday, April 01, 2008

sore knee boo boo

No gym this a.m. Slept in (sort of) and am babyin' my knee a bit. It is ok to have a day off now and then anyway. Right? LOL I figured out that in March, I worked out 25 out of 31 days (only 6 days off all month) AND out of those 25 days I did some running 22 of them! Wow egh? Seriously though, my knee was really sore last night, swollen a bit still and then started to hurt up into my thigh too. Pretty sure I just stretched something too far but whatever, pain is pain in my book so I am giving my poor lil' fat knee a rest today. Advil Liquid Gels are my wonder drug of choices these days by the way! LOL

Baby is sick, momma is taking him to the Dr so I am not sure when/if he'll be here today at all. Waiting for the phone call on that.

And that is about all from me. More later I guess ......
have a great one people!
Darla

No comments: