Sunday, April 06, 2008

fell off and got ran over

Yea, I fell off and got ran over -
by the wagon.

Yesterday was so crazy, running all round' town, errands, kids, all that fun stuff that my foods were just not planned out and I lost all control. I started out good, and did pretty well till' dinner. Between all the errands, a bridal shower, birthday parties and so forth by pm I was gone. The killer? Nachos for dinner. Took daughter Tiff to Garcia's for her freebie kids meal and ordered a 1/2 nacho and proceeded to not just eat it but dive in face first kicking and screaming and gorging my poor body. SICK!
Luckily, the scales did NOT reflect this lil' crash and burn this morning and the gym is calling to me to come burn it all off! I plan a BIG workout this afternoon (they don't open until 1:00 pm on Sundays) and am working on a plan to get up to my 3/4 mile goal. :O) This is going to be a bit intense but I know I can do it! :O)

OK off I go - got to get laundry switched, groceries done, dinner planned and go workout!
Have a GREAT day everyone!
Darla
*****52 lbs and going!*****

No comments: