Monday, April 21, 2008

Free as a bird!


I wish! Well, I keep thinking I have all this 'free' time to myself for the next 2 weeks while the baby and mamma are out of town but I am filling it up fast with a 'todo' list a mile long. Of course, there are lots of things I NEED to do but then there are a lot of little things I WANT to do as well. :O) Of course!! Whatever happens I'm sure I'll keep busy which is probably a good thing as I have started to get a bit weepy the past couple days and maybe that will keep my mind off things and keep me chipper.
BUSY week this week. Lots to do around the house, also owe my sister some serious housecleaning.... this coming weekend is a big one with not ONE, but TWO weddings on Saturday - craziness! My sister Carlee will be here for one of them as well and we have some fun sister things planned too.
Trying to clean up my scrapbooking area so I can maybe create a bit - I have some layouts to share from clear back in Feb that I did - hopefully I can get them posted here on the blog today sometime.
Had a good workout this a.m. at the gym. Getting VERY discouraged on my running though - my endurance is building but it is soooo stinking slow and I just feel like in my mind I should be SO much further along than I am. Today I did 3 miles total with 1.25 run but I am still only at my 1/2 mile straight and working really hard towards the 3/4 mile but somedays it just does not come to me! Grrr! At least my determination is not shot - YET!
OK so I am dreaming..... I really really want to get my own 4-wheeler. Selfish me. But I do. Hey, at least I am honest, right? I have been so grateful to our friends Liz and Lisa for sharing thiers with me... Ed's is nice but I don't like how it handles very well and honestly have ridden the other 2 so much that they are what I am most used to SO that is what I want. Ed has a Honda Rubicon, Liz and Lisa both have Suzuki Eigers.... they are a little less powerful than the Honda and that is fine with me as long as I have 4-wheel drive I am ok (only need that because Ed and Blake take us to heck and back sometimes!!!!). So, dream with me, don't you think I'd look CUTE on one of those lil' Eigers??

OK off to get kids up and moving! Have a GREAT week!
Darla

No comments: