Monday, April 28, 2008

WHEEEEEEE! So excited today!

I just got a SUPER COOL email from my best friend Lisa - she is SO thinkin' of me!!! I was supposed to go to my sisters in Twin Falls on Friday May 16 and Sat May 17 for a Relay for Life Cancer Walk... but big ol' poopoo Ed (jjking dear) got scheduled to go on a work conference trip to Las Vegas at that same time. Sooo... I was really bummed I was going to miss that walk. However! Good news just came my way and Lisa emailed me to let me know there is a 5K Fun Run/Walk HERE that SAME WEEKEND! It is at the Jr High out in the other school district and I am SO DOING IT! WHEE! I am really pumped up right now - totally excited over this!!

In other news. Did a good workout this a.m. - skipped my 3/4 mile run as my shins are sore from running outdoors on Sat and Sun - bummer, but ok still. Instead I did a mile walk fast with incline, weights, and then a 5 mile/ 25 min bike workout. I am good with it. May end up walking the greenbelt with my sister Lisa today anyway.

Also have a busy day. House, laundry, errands, and an appt with Anytime Fitness for a tour of the facility! They are opening one less than a mile from our house and I am dying to pre-register! I go for a tour and info at 9:00 this morning! COOL!

OK outta here folks. Have a GREAT day!
Darla

No comments: