Friday, April 04, 2008

CRAZY BOYS!



Ed and Blake are crazy boys.
Off on a crazy boys adventure today.
Driving to Boise.
In the big Chevy truck.
Pulling a trailer.
With the PORCHE' on back!
Just for the day.
Will be home tonight. (I hope)

Ed and Blake (our friend) had to take the Porche to the dealership in Boise for servicing... Lisa (Blake's wife) took it in last weekend and they majorly screwed something up. Now, the Porche keeps dying. Not cool. Well, not cool for Lisa. Cool for the crazy boys who get to take a day trip across state all by themselves!
DORKS! Hey, at least they are driving a cool truck with a cool car behind them, right?

Me? Today is all to myself. Kids in school, no baby, Ed gone.... I plan to just hang out and relax. I deserve it afterall - I *DID* hit my 50 lb mark and I am just in heaven!

That is about it. More later......
Darla

No comments: