Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Much much much better today!

Feeling a zillion times better this morning and even got a great workout at the gym.
Yeahhhhhhh! :O) Doing a happy dance!
I was really sick Monday with a stomach bug and Tues was still pretty icky and finally perked up a bit Tues night. This morning I woke up "bright eyed and bushy tailed" (as Mom used to say) and rearin' to go!
I had a good workout - I've been working towards a 3/4 mile straight run and got really close today! Very exciting! I want to be there "comfortably" by the end of this month - I think I can do it!
Also figured out the numbers and if I keep up the running at the 4.5 mph pace I am at and can work up to about 45 min straight then I'll be at about 3.3 miles distance which is my 5k run goal! So..... yea, I have a ways to go, but I can do it!! It is just going to take some persistance and hard work! Keep swimming Darla! :O)

Today- lots of phone calls to make - cleaning to do - laundry is ALMOST caught up but not quite there yet - and I still need to figure out a plan for dinner.
What a life I live egh?

OK have a good one, be kind to yourself and smile!
Darla

No comments: