Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Happy Wednesday Everyone!




I AM SO READY FOR SPRING! The temps are slowly creeping up - maybe to the 50's by this Friday! The snow is almost all melted, the street sweepers are out, and the sun is setting later! I AM READY BABY! I can't wait for my flowers to start to bud and get out and rake the yard and plant seeds and clean the deck and put up the patio furntiture! We bought a cute lil' patio swing this winter on clearance that I am DYING to get out there! Come on Spring....keep going, you can do it!!!!!

Had a good workout this a.m. Had to really push my body HARD to get that 1/2 mile run in again - I want to be working towards the 3/4 mile straight run but I am struggling maintaining this 1/2 right now. Knee is not cooperating and I just can't seem to catch up with it! ugh! I'll keep going though - I really want to be to a full mile by the end of this month!!!! YIKERS!

The silly skinny chicken sisters weigh in this a.m. - waiting to hear from them both! I hope they have a successful week and by Friday I can join them with skinny chicken numbers! GO LISA! GO CARLEE!

OK busy busy day - you all behave and have a great one!
Darla

No comments: