Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday - slacker!


Total slacker this Tuesday morning. Totally slept in this a.m. and now I am in a funk. Got to get the kiddos off to school then heading to the gym wayyy later than I normally go, hope they are not slammed busy at that time??!! :O( I should have just gone when the alarm went off but I was up late, ohh so tired, and knew that since the baby was not here I COULD sleep a bit longer... 2 HOURS longer.... that is a lot of sleep I tell ya!
So, I'll report back more later AFTER I go for my workout! :O)

Darla - the slacker.

***EDITED***
I did a wussy workout at the gym - 1 mile - no running - weights and a few min on the ellyptical. UGH! I got side tracked with a gal talking for 20 min or so and totally lost track of my time. Stinky poo! Maybe I can go walk tonight??
TOMMORROW I AM DOING 3/4 MILE RUN IF IT KILLS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I promise!

No comments: