Sunday, April 27, 2008

HOLY CRAZY SATURDAY BATMAN!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to update you on the crazy crazy Saturday yesterday! I am totally worn out today and needing some serious nappy time or something! LOL It was grat though! I had a crazy fun time yesterday with the 2 weddings, hanging out with my sisters and all. I was not very good on foods but I worked my tooshie off big time and obviously it was good bc my weight was just barely up this a.m.! Yeah!

So my day Sat went like this.... woke up and picked up the crazy sisters at 7:30 a.m. and we went and walk/ran our greenbelt . It is a 2.34 loop around the river and falls - we ran well over 1 mile of it in intervals and I was quite proud of all three of us. We all kept great pace and really encouraged one another! It was awesome!
THEN we went at 10:00 a.m. to a hair salon for some pampering! Two of us got our hair done and styled and one got a pedicure! We were running REALLY late leaving there as I had my first wedding to attend at 1:00 p.m.!
So, we rushed home, I threw on a dress and off Ed, the kids and I went to the first wedding. It was very nice, simple, small family affair. After that they had a picinic luncheon (bad foods #1 for Darla) with bbq'd burgers, pasta salads, chips, all that "BAD" stuff. I was so stinking starving at that point that I did not make good choices but what do you do?
Then we headed home for a quick rest time, clean up, change clothes and were off to the 2nd wedding. It was a much more formal and HUGE wedding. It started at 6:00 p.m. and the reception went late until after 11:00 p.m. We visted, ate (more bad foods) and danced for hours! It was SO much fun! When that was done a few of us decided to go hit a club for some more dancing and we ended up really having a ball! It was myself and Ed, my sister Lisa, my other sister Carlee and her hubby Tony and our neice Punky. What a crazy bunch we were! We finally dragged our butts in after 1:00 a.m.!! We did have a blast though, we danced and danced and danced and I think that was my saving grace on my weight with all the bad food choices! LOL It was just so much fun! Needless to say, we all slept in this morning!
Today is just hanging out. We might go out on the 4-wheelers for a while, who knows? I do need to gather up some laundry and sort it for tommorrow and we have a roast in the crockpot for dinner. Should be a nice relaxing day.

The BAD news. I did not take one single photo all day yesterday! :O( I forgot my camera for wedding no 1 and that is ok because I was NOT liking my hair at that point... but then I DID take the camera to the other wedding and left it in the car. I knew Carlee had her camera so I figured it was ok - she could email some photos - but she did not take even ONE photo either! OYE! So, apparently the photos from wedding no 2 will be online and maybe I can share some then? We'll see.

OK off I go! Have a GREAT day!
Darla

No comments: