Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy Weekend

Sat was busy, hung out, went to breakfast, shopping and cleaning with my sister Lisa, and went 4-wheeling in the afternoon with our friends. Started out that just Ed and Blake were going to go but then he brought two of their kids and of course our kids wanted to go too - so then I got to go along to help with kids and next thing I knew *I* was riding too! (I was SOO upset about that!? NOT!) Last night was date night and visiting with Blake and Lisa, tried a new resteraunt, great food, great prices, too much fat!! We have fun anywhere we go but last night was fun too!
Sunday has been slow , slept in, did some housework, went to the gym and tanning.... getting ready to start dinner. Just a nice quiet day. :O) Those are the good ones!

My workout today (Sun) was pretty so-so, and I didn't do ANY workout Sat so I am feeling pretty schlumpy right now. However, I plan some heavy duty workouts this coming week so I am ok with it. Today I did a quick 2 mile walk/run and tried to push my endurance up on that run to the 3/4 mile - didn't quite make it yet - but I am getting there! I did a total of 1 mile running and one mile walking. By the end of this week I'll have that 3/4 mile down pat danggit!

Hope you had a good weekend!
Darla

No comments: