Tuesday, April 01, 2008

and I ran....I ran so far awayahhhh....

Remember that old 80's song by "A Flock of Seagulls"?? ( I don't know of any of their other songs??)

**And I ran, I ran so far away
I just ran, I ran all night and day
I couldn't get away **

Yea, well, that is me. I just keep running and running.... it is crazy! LOL I figured out that for the month of March, I worked out for 26 out of the 31 days and 22 of those days I ran! Can you freakin' believe THAT???? So cool. Darla, running, because she WANTS to? Whatever! WOAHHH!
Today I was going to take "off" from the gym and workouts to let my lil' fat knee rest but I was feeling so much better this afternoon that my sister Lisa and I decided to head over to the HS track and do a walk and run. We were tight on time so we only did 30 minutes but we socked in a 1.5 miles and ran about a half a mile all together!! Now, this is the SAME track that had me dazed, confused and in tears a few weeks ago so I feel pretty good that I stuck with it more today! :O)
Anyway, that is my report, I ran...I ran so far away.... I just ran, I ran so far away.... LOLOL

Toodles!
Darla

No comments: