Wednesday, April 23, 2008

OH HECK YEAHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!








I know, terrible terrible photo, totally unflattering but guess what??

I DON'T CARE!

I totally DID it today! I made my 3/4 mile straight run and I FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS even if I look like a dirty sweaty nickle! LOL (Ok yes, it really IS that unflattering of a photo, I get it!)

So, I persevered through, I did my 3/4 mile run straight at 10 min and 20 seconds and at 4.4 mph steady. I am SO proud of myself I could just scream! If this silly blog had a bolder print or larger print I would be all but shouting at you right now! (Ok so I figured the bold thing out - thanks Shar)

OK I DID IT! Now on to the mile..... yikes~
:O) Darla

4 comments:

downtownlb said...

daring pic. But congrats!! I knew you could do it!!

Shar said...

OH MY HECK, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! YIPPEEE!!!!

Now go make that font big and bold!!

Cindy Marchant said...

OMGawd Darla!!! I am so stinking proud of you!!! Wow, wow, wow!!!!

Ruth.E said...

Well I think you look great! Good on ya mate.
Ruth