Monday, March 31, 2008

stinky gym grannies


Well, I posted a big long thing this a.m. about my cruddy time at the gym and the old lady all dressed up to the nines for workout including a seriously nasty overdose of perfume that made me sick...blah blah blah ... only did 1.5 miles and only ran 1/4 mile.... blah blah blah... and the computer ATE it! (the post) so here I am with a quick recap of the day.
Gym sucked. Knee hurt- stinky old lady- yea, sucked.
Foods have been good - keeping on plan today and feel good about that.
Took a nap - felt grouchy, must have needed it!
Insurance poopah is going down on Chris' car - slow but sure.
Laundry pile is decreasing slow slow slow but is decreasing.
And I leave you with a super awesome photo of dearest hubby Ed in the mud on Saturday. LOOK HOW FREAKING DEEP THAT WAS!!!!!!!!!! He loved it! :O) Darla

No comments: