Sunday, March 16, 2008

Whew! The weekend is over.

What a long long week last week was and now the weekend is over and I am ready for a break! LOL Go figure egh?
We stayed busy all weekend, but had some fun too. Several dates out and lots of fun with the kids and stuff.
This week should be fairly smooth but we'll see.... it never stays that way for long! Then next week is Spring Break so - yea, I'll need to prepare myself for that too!

Today I had a good 3 mile workout - including one mile of running in there (at intervals) and feel really good. I stuck to my food plan really well today which is good since Fri and Sat were not so great. I am ready for the week ahead, I seem to do so much better on weekdays.

OK have a great night and hope your upcoming week is a good one!
Darla

No comments: