Thursday, March 13, 2008

who said stay at home moms stay home?


seriously!
LOL I was out at the ER till' nearly midnight last night with dd Dani - she has a cold, and that combined with her track starting practice this week have caused a major flair up in the asthma and well, yea, we spent a couple of hours in the ER
She is doing much better now, home from school, but alot better.
THEN this morning as I was leaving to go pick up an Rx for Dani, the school called saying Tiffany had fallen on the ice and hit her elbow and her head. So I changed up my direction, went and took care of that (she is fine too) and finally got to the store to pick up the meds.
all this in less than 12 hrs time folks. so again I ask : who said that stay at home mom's stay home? LOL we should be re-named taxi-mom's. seriously!

Anyway, even with all the hoopla, I made it to the gym this a.m. Busted some numbers and did 1.5 laps in running and the rest walking. I am getting there folks! I am trying to come up with a plan to boost up to 16 or so miles per week, totally doable but need to plan it out and commit myself to it for sure. I think I can do it, so does my sister and my neighbor friend, but a really close freind seems doubtful... which sort of bums me out but that is OK - I'll just have to show them all I can do it! :O)

The big news is that I am only a mere' SIX lbs from hitting my 50 lb loss again! I can't wait! I am back into my smallest jeans again and some of the womens regular XL shirts I got last summer - wheeee! I am almost there again! I am so ready to start workin' towards 60 now! :O)

Plans for today - cleaning, laundry, was thinking of mopping the floors but it is snowing AGAIN and the dogs/kids just will track wet muddy crap in so that is a no go. Maybe I can squeeze in a nap somewhere too. Hmmmmm?!

OK folks! Make it a great day!
Darla

No comments: