Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rockin' Tuesday To You!




Having a FAB Tuesday here thus far.... got a good 2 miles in at the gym with 3/4 mile of running (intervals) and will have to build back up to that 1/2 mile run I did last Friday! After that I did a walk around Loop 2 (photo) of our greenbelt which is another 2.34 miles! My sister Lisa and I went at 6:30 this morning for that! We also ran about a 1/4 mile in that process as well so all in all I ran about 1 mile and did a total of almost 4.5 miles this a.m.! WHOO WHOO! Feels good!

Today is house and kids. Getting ready for Dani's b-day party tonight - lots of noisy silly 14 yr old girls - AH THE JOY! (NOT!) Hope it is a good one for her!!

OK off I go, shower for me, dirty dishes in the skink and laundry all call....

Darla :O)

No comments: