Thursday, March 20, 2008

A super star! A falling star! A track star!




OK so, lots to share with you today. So giddy and happy and in such a good mood! Going to be a great day and an even better weekend!!!

Yesterday afternoon I biffed it. Tripped over the baby gate (with the help of our dumb dog) and fell flat on my face. Didn't catch myself at all with my hands, took the brunt of it on both knees - gate came down with me - ouch. It hurt a lot. Today my knees aren't as bad as I thought they might be, but I am finding bumps and bruises all over the place. ICK!

Despite my little trip...ha ha... I went to the gym this a.m. determined to run anyway. AND I DID! I was sooooooo close to hitting that 1/2 mile run I about died! I was crunched for time though so I had to do a short workout but I did run over 1/2 of a mile out of 1.5 miles and again, the one run was sooooo close to being 1/2 straight! Tommorrow I am GOING FOR IT BIG TIME! :O) Yeahh! Also tommorrow is my weekly weigh in and I need a good number - send me wishes please!

And last but not least, last night was our younger daughter Tiffany's big program. The entire school district 5th grade classes do a Patriotic program each year. Each school chooses one student to represent them for narrating.... Tiff was chosen out of THREE 5th grade classes at our school! She was SO cute and the program was fun and entertaining! We got to sit with Robin (ribinscraps) and her son Taylor, her older son, Chris was in the program as well... we had a great time! Sharing a few photos of us all... what a blast. So, there is a photo of Tiff and Chris all dressed up fancy for the program then a couple of us Mom's with the kids, even Robin's lil' guy Taylor "snuck" in backwards on one of them! LOLOL Goofy boy! (Robin, I'll email the photos to you when I have a sec)

Hope your all having a great day. It is raining and dreary here but it is not snowing so I am happy! :O)

It is ALMOST Friday people! I can't wait! I am headed to Twin Falls Friday afternoon with my friend Lisa and her daughter for a gym meet - we'll be staying at my sister Carlee's house and since she is doing the health/fitness and WW with me we are going to kick some skinny sister butt!
Blessings to ya!
Darla

No comments: