Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hi de ho neighbor!





Well, another day gone. Whew. This week is dragging......too much to do, too much not done. Ya know the drill...? right?

Missed my workout this a.m. due to an irregular schedule and although that sucks, it was probably a good thing too. I worked out so hard on Sat and Sun and then Mon I was worn down and had a hard time running so hopefully a day off will (and has) rejuvinated me! I plan a kick butt workout in the morning (Wed) and also plan to really push myself to the max the next few days. I have my weigh in on Friday and also am going to visit my sister Carlee this weekend and she has a 80 minute walk/run planned for us too! EEECK! I am anxious and scared all in one! LOL I can do it though! I know I can!

Today was crazy, running errands, went to lunch with my bf Lisa, watched dd Dani's track practice for a bit, all kinds of fun stuff. No baby today, his momma was home sick. Hope she feels better tommorrow. :O(

Wanted to leave ya with some photos of the kids....just for fun. :O) Chris the big poker champ, Dani the diva-wanna-be, Tiff and her new "do", and lil' Micheal snuggling his Webkinz pup!

Make it a good one, be good and be healthy!
Darla

No comments: