Sunday, March 09, 2008

End of the week!

Well, yesterday my blog went de-funk on me so I lost my huge post.... sorry. I guess I'll try to condense it all for you!

Sat- had a FAB run/walk workout! I did a repeat of last Sat - did 3 miles, increased my speed a bit, took one minute off my time and added one minute to the running time making it a total of a 54 min workout with 16 min of that running. I really wanted to get in 20 min of running but I had some leg cramps and didn't want to push too hard. It was an awesome workout anyway! I am really coming along!
Then last night we went to a dinner party for my bil who is retiring... very nice, fancy dinner. LOTS of good foods, and I did pretty good! I planned for it so that helped! I only had a few small treats later in the evening so I feel ok with that.

Sun- got home wayyyy too late last night, totally pooped and with the time change my body is freaking out! Only going to a little part of Church and going to spend the day cleaning and doing stuff here at home. HOPE to get over to the HS track today with Tiffany and do some walk/running if I can. Going to work on food plans too for the week so I can be on track. I could SO deal with another 5 1/2 lb weight loss! This week was awesome! I was really proud of myself for doing so well!

OK off I go!
Have a GREAT Sunday and hope your upcoming week is good too!
Darla

**EDITED**
Just got home from the HS track. It sucked. Still frozen and too hard to run, I tried, it was a measly effort bc it was killing my legs the impact was so hard. I am really dissapointed in myself and the whole idea. :O( I did do a mile though, so at least I went, right?

No comments: