Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Way to Go Lisa AND Carlee!


Just talked to my sister Lisa (the short one) and she is down down down! She has lost 3 lbs 4 oz this week and has lost 10 lbs total so far! WAY TO GO GIRL!!

I'll update more later when I talk to Carlee too!
**Edited** Just talked to Carlee, she has lost a whoppin' FOUR POUNDS this week! Whoo whoo! Way to go girls!

I had a good workout again at the gym, did my walk/run for 30 minutes and did a total of 8 min running, that is 2 more than I did on Monday! Also did some weights and my floor stretch/abs too. I've decided to modify the weights I am doing, for one thing - I HATE DOING THEM and for another, several of the weight machines are complete duplicates and they take so much time. I figure if I can whiddle it down to a few machines and still get in all the major muscles I will still be good plus be more willing to DO the weights (I am bad about doing them) because it won't take so long. I know I have to build my muscle mass and core strengths, and that is crucial to my weightloss and fitness, but I honestly despise the machines, seriously. So, I have cut them way back and hopefully that will help me!
I can't wait to weigh in on Friday, I am feeling REALLY pumped up and positive about my goals and with my sisters on board this is just insanely FUN to do!

Have a great day!
Darla

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

Congrats Sisters!!!!!

I am not like you, I love the weight machines. I hate exersise classes.
Can't wait to see how much you lost!

:J

Cindy Marchant said...

Woo hoo ladies!! Great Job!!!