Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

I hope you are all having a nice Easter Sunday with family or friends or loved ones. We have had a great day , Church, kids egg hunt and all that good stuff. The ham is in the oven, I am about to start the "funeral" potatos and all will be good. :O)

This afternoon Chris (our oldest son) and I went and walked the big loop on the greenbelt around the river/falls. It is 2.34 miles around and I managed to run about 1/2 mile of it with small 1/8 mil spurts! LOL He teased me horridly but at least I went! Go me! LOLOL

Kids are on Spring Break this week - plan to get lots of housework done! The little kids room needs gutted, we have a Bday party for our daughter Dani Tues night and then this weekend is our friend Blake's b-day too, his wife will be out of town so Ed and I are going to have to do something mean...LOL Going to stay busy for sure!

OK off I go to get the potatos on - hope you all enjoy your day! Blessings and loves... xoxoxo

Darla

1 comment:

Robin said...

Tell Dani Happy bday from me!!