Monday, March 10, 2008

I love my shoes


I love my shoes. The ones I go for Christmas via the Mother and Father In Law. (long story) They are good, fun, and CUTE, pink shoes. They make my running 100x easier and feel so good on my feet. I just wanted to share how thankful I am for my shoes.

Monday. Not ready for the week ahead but guess it is too late for that egh? I am sure I'll survive. Just a long and busy weekend, not very "restful" at all. Lots to do this week, so I'll just have to tough it out.
Had a quick but good workout this a.m. Did my walk/run thing - 30 minutes, 1.61 miles, 8 min of running. I am still really hurting from yesterdays' attempt at running outdoors. REALLY hard on my ol' legs there.

Hope you have a good week!
Darla

**Edited**
Just got home from the chiropractor - OMGosh I am happy! My left side was so out of alignment! My left hip and knee were jammed up so bad I was off by over an inch and a half from the right side! He thinks my running will be a trillion times easier now! YEAHH! He also encouraged me to keep running but to listen to my body and not beat it up too bad! LOL Oh I feel so much better!!!! :O)
Over and Out!

No comments: