Thursday, January 24, 2008

WHEW! That was crazy!

I ran on the treadmill at home yesterday and although it is a decent treadmill it is not nearly the quality of the ones at the gym - AT ALL. So, I forged on anyway and got a killer workout and although the NUMBERS (always the numbers with me) didn't show it. I was really flustered so today I had to get to the gym on a "real" treadmill and got a killer run in! I did 30 minutes run/walk and got my furthest at 1.56 miles and I FEEL SO GOOD!!!!! I am still barely down 1 lb but with other underlying factors I can just deal with that and be happy. I know that if I get a grip on my foods I will see this melt off - just need to get to that step. :O) Right now I am back to baby steps, small, attainable goals, and meeting them slow but sure and feeling good about that. Of course I have long term goals in teh back of my mind but I try to keep them there so I can keep going. :O)

More photos later.
Darla

No comments: