Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I am on a roll kids!


Got up - day three in a row - no qualms - no excuses - actually WANTED to get up and going (just like I did last summer!!!! YEAHHHHH!!!!) and I am feeling GREAT! I think I might be finally getting back to where I want to be, to get back off those lbs gained since my stupid thyroid surgery in Sept and finally finally feeling good again. I am so pumped it is insane!
OK so, not that anyone but me really cares, but it is good to write it out bc then I can toot my own horn LOL But this morning I did a 25 min walk/run for the Couch to 5K training that I keep trying to do. I am on week 2 now and even did an extra "segment" of the running today and **THIS IS BIG** I was running up to 4.0 mph! I usually can't beat 3.7 but today I pushed it and somehow it was freaking EASIER TO RUN FASTER?? I sure don't get that but it sure felt good! I also did an awesome 20 min ellyptical workout that had me so out of breath - holy cow! I drank 5 servings of water while at the gym and think I sweated off 10 servings! LOL!!!! I may get into that "little black dress" sooner than later! WHEEE!
So, busy day, babysitting, 2 more kids to the dentist, ladies from Church coming to visit this a.m. and still need to tidy up, get a shower and all that. Guess sitting HERE won't help.... just feeling really excited about my excersize this morning. Now if I can stay on track with my foods I'll be estatic next time I write!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Darla

**EDITED**
Way to go to Cindy and Lisa who are running with me! Way to GO ladies!!!!! You both just rock and help me SO much! Now when is that darn Boston marathon again??

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Darla! 4.0 is awesome!!! Good for you!

Loving that little black dress, too. Gosh how fun to wear something like that!

Keep it up!