Thursday, January 31, 2008

January is Over!




Well, that month just flew right by, didn't it?! On to February, the month of mass birthdays for our family! LOL

Today has been good so far - I got to the gym, had a good workout, including weights- which I really dislike- and somehow managed to overextend my left knee (the one I am always having trouble with) and am convinced that if I did not have the flabby grammy arms from he## I would never touch a set of weight equipment again! Evil evil machines I say! I was doing the leg press and did the "no no" and locked my knees when I came out and bam! my knee just did it! I have freaky knees anyway that sort of hyperextend on their own?? There is a technical term for it,(hypermobility) but anyway, it bent too far the wrong way sooooo now I'll have to be extra careful for a few days! So besides that, I had a good workout and am feeling really really great right now!

OH! I keep forgetting to share my new glasses with everyone! They are oh so cool! ED picked them out, totally funky looking and fun, they are "J-Lo" and pretty dang cool if you ask me. Now, the photo, well, my hair was having a *moment* and besides looking like a rooster, well, I apologize. LOLOL!

Also, this new cream I got for my nasty gross scar on my neck, well, I am not so sure how much I am loving it. When it starts to dry up (it is supposed to form a "seal" over the scar) is gets all white and ick.... don't know how much I love that. I'll give it a few days though and see.

Today. Watching the baby who seems to be feeling a bit better. Taking Tiff to the dentist for fillings/sealants. Doing some planning for my excersize routine. Hope to finish up the laundry and possibly do some damage on the house itself. LOL Should be busy all day it looks like.

OK off I go - have a great day and remember to do something healthy for yourself!
Darla :O)

one more thing.... this great quote, I loved it! came off a Dove chocolate wrapper!

THERE IS A TIME FOR COMPROMISE ... IT IS CALLED "LATER" :O)

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

Love your new glasses Darla, and that picture really shows your weight loss!!! WOW!

:J

crazydarla said...

Thank you Jayne! I love them too! They are pretty funky retro fun! Thanks so much for the comment!
Darla