Monday, January 21, 2008

BRRRR baby it is cold out! But what a Good Day.


It was, after all, a pretty good day - *for a monday*. :O) I feel good about getting back to the gym on a regular routine but am still struggling with foods and had a rough bout today where I drowned myself in chocolate - dont' know why that crap makes you feel better emotionally but drains you physically? UGH!
Anyway, it was a good day - I hit one WEE tiny goal today and that has me motivated enough to try to be extra good tommorrow. I can do it! I know I can!

In other news, bil is doing about the same.... still in ICU on resp but his kidneys are flowing clear and looking good that way. It is now sort of a waiting game on his kidneys to start doing the filtering and getting off dialasis and resp and all that. Continued prayers for Dessie, Art and the kids. Love you guys!

Another busy week for us, Dr, Dentist and so forth appts... also helping my sis with housework too, on top of babysitting and my own things at home, (ahhh yes, the laundry monster is rearin' it's UGLY head again) and then of course the fact that we are in a freaking cold front and school may be canceled tommorrow... gonna be a crazy week for sure. Supposed to get down to -12 degrees tonight! BRRRRR! That is WITHOUT the windchill factor too - so then we are lookin' at possible negative 20's or more! Yikes!

So, off to bed for me, I'll be up early again with the baby, gym and watching the school closure reports all at the wee wee hours of the mornin'!
Darla

(ps - old photo from Thanksgiving weekend up in Island Park but it was COLD!)

No comments: