Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Monday Peoples!

Great Monday morning with another kick butt workout - not what I was hoping for but a good one nonetheless!
I was going for the 3 min runs this week and wanted to be up to 2 miles... I did do the 2 miles but the 3 min running kicked my butt. I did one 3 min cycle and then a bunch of 2 min ones...and one little 1 minute one just because I felt like a big fat slacker! :O( I did push on to the 2 miles though even if I did have to walk most of it! I will keep working this week to get up to the 3 min cycles through the whole deal!!
I'll try to get on later today, have some photos to share and so on.....

Darla
OH ... and some GOOD NEWS on our Brother In Law Art!!
Got this email this morning...


Dear Family and Friends,

Art is doing much better and is off the respirator for three days now. He is gaining some strength back but is still having a difficult time with his dialysis. He has been getting very high fevers, the shakes and is extremely cold during the three hours that it takes. He has regained his speech for the most part and is talking up a storm. He is missing his family and friends. He told me today that he never knew how much he wanted to live until now. He is determined to get well so he can come home. The kids and I are trudging along going to school and spending every spare moment we can with Art. We miss him terribly and want so much for him to come home soon. He wants me to say thank you to all of you and can’t wait until he is in a regular room again so you all can call and talk to him. We love you all and thank you so much for your love and help that you have given to us we are blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.

God Bless you all.

Love, Odessa

No comments: