Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Wed Wed Wed... back to school!

Super quick and late post here - kids were back to school from Chrismtas break today and I got the house somewhat back in order - at least all the Holiday decor' is down.

Went to the gym this a.m. and got in a 1/2 mile walk and 20 min on the ellyptical machine - thinking of changing up my focus for a while - more on that later.

GREAT food choices all day except for one slip up with the drive thru at Starbucks and a much needed cup of hot mint mocha... ahhh. Otherwise very happy with myself!

I will be on more tommorrow - lots to "discuss" with everyone.

Until then - me

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Isn't that Peppermint Mocha addicting? Don't let that be your downfall. I will drink them all for you, that way at least one of us will lose!

:J