Saturday, January 26, 2008

Busy busy Saturday!

It has been a crazy day here! I was out late lastnight scrappin' with my buddy Robin and didn't get to bed till' almost 2:00a.m. and then was up bright n' early this a.m. and went to watch a swim meet (was so fun!) and then to the gym and then home to clean house, then to clean my sisters' house and tonight I have to run a few errands for my sister too... good thing I took a long hot bath this afternoon! Ahhh calgon...right?LOL
The swim meet was really cool, both my friends daughter swam as well as my nephew and so it was awesome to see the different kids, ages, so on and how they do - I really enjoyed watching them!
My workout at the gym was a poop! I didn't get a good stretch in beforehand and then got on to do my run/walk program with the goal of getting up to 2 full miles but my legs were cramping SO BAD I could hardly keep going - I just pushed myself as hard as I could and finally gave in at my previous spot of 30 min and 1.51 miles. Stinky! But I really cannot complain because my body is obviously LOVING all this and I am losing wieght hand over fist right now - yesterday I was down 2 lbs and then today 5...and this afternoon about 6 ! I am amazed, but not suprized as I have worked super hard this week!!
Well, off to run Dani to a friends, do some errands for my sister and then cook some dinner!
Have a good one!
Darla

No comments: