Thursday, January 24, 2008

some of my small goals

OK, so someone asked me today what it is that keeps me driven, and I could not really give a straight forward answer because it is so many different things - but in talking I did share that I do lots of little steps, baby steps, little goals and things that are attainable and not so far out in the future that I can't get a grip on them for now - so here are a few baby goals I have right now just to give you an idea. Of course, there are long term, big goals but I can't get there without the little steps ..... here goes:

- get the run/walk program up to 2 miles a day
- getting my weight back down to pre-surgery (about 15 lbs)
- drinking my water everyday faithfully (some days are hard)
- getting back up to 30 min workouts on the ellyptical trainer
- getting my "skinny" (or smallest) jeans back on comfortably
- wearing a couple of the shirts I could wear last summer without looking like a stuffed sausage

and again, those are just a few but they keep me going and when I meet those I will make a new set of mini's to keep me on track for my ultimate goals. :O) Hope that helps!

Darla

No comments: