Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Monday Everyone!

Going to be a GREAT week - I just know it! I have lots of stuff on agenda today and I don't have the baby (his momma is sick) and so I think today will be the kickoff of a great week.
Went to the gym this a.m. and had a good workout - going to give this running program yet another try - back to week 1 *again* but that is ok because at least I am doing it!
Going to get some house stuff done today - got the house really clean on Sat so just stuff to keep it up - love it when there isn't ooodles to do!! Still have laundry to catch up on though! Neverending monster rears it's dreary head too often! LOL
Hope to sneak off to the new lss (local scrap book store) to pick up my Gift Cert I won - SOOOO SWEEET!
Hey, if I am lucky maybe I'll even get to scrap a bit today? WOW!

I am downloading new photos as we speak , er, as I type?? so I'll have some things to share soon!

Have a GREAT WEEK!!!!!!

Darla

No comments: