Sunday, January 20, 2008

Life got "hectic" this weekend.


Overall, I despise "DARLA" off of "Finding Nemo" from Disney, but today, this is just how I feel! LOL :O)

I have so much info to share and post and even some new photos too - but I am really wiped out tired and it will, for the most part, just have to wait. Here are a few key points though if you are interested.

- spent Fri and Sat in Boise as Ed's sisters hubby is very ill
it was quite the roller coaster ride emotionally - things are
finally looking up though. (lots of prayers for Odessa and Art)

- got my new glasses today THEY ARE SO STINKIN' COOL! will share
photos on that tommorrow after I actually get a shower and do
something with my hair?! hmmmm what a thought!

- I went to the gym again today, missed Fri/Sat for obvious reasons
but I did a GREAT run/walk and got my best "time" ever! feels good!

- have a ton of "little" things to do this week, going to get me all
wired up and tense bc little things build to big things and that makes
me nutty

- found the YUMMIEST dessert at Sam's Club today, basically a giant
chocolate mud pie of sorts and ohhhhhhhh so yummmmmmmy!

OK over and out till' later!
HUGS
Darla

No comments: