Sunday, January 27, 2008

SEVEN!


Uh yea, make that SEVEN POUNDS gone folks.... I am cruisin'! So happy, so excited, so very fulfilled for all my hard work last week and SO ready to do it again this week! I am doubtful I'll see another 7 lbs gone in one week again but hey, at least what I am doing is working - right?!
Took today off from the gym as I did 7 straight last week - but really excited to get going in the morning again! Ready to up my run/walk program to the next step and pushing hard this week to get myself to 2 miles! Wish me luck!
Had a great day - went to Poky for a Church thing and then a luncheon - had a great visit with family friends and it was nice. The rest of the day has been pretty relaxing and tonight is make-your-own pizzas... I think I'll have a small piece and some salad and I should be good! :O)
OK off I go - have a great night and hope your week coming up is a good one!

Darla

No comments: