Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A few things

I need to get off my butt and go to the gym. I HAVE TO but I have no umpfh! to do it right now.

I need to gut several areas of my home (closets and the like) but have no energy for that either. UGH!

I have a slew of Dr, DDS and Eye appts over the next week or so, wish us all luck!

I am in LOVE with Wheat Things Sundried Tomato and Basil crackers. OMGosh they are to die for.

Biggest Loser is crazy awesome this season and I am already dying in anticipation of the next episode!

Feeling a MAJOR scrappy urge-nudge-push-desire.... think I need to follow up on that.

AND Biggest HUGS to my bestest friend who is having a really sucky day today. Love ya!






Darla

2 comments:

Cindy Marchant said...

Darla, step back away from the Wheat Thins!!! OMGawd to I even know how good those are!!! I would have to eat the whole box.

Darla you sound overwhelmed to me. Maybe just pick one closet a day to go through until they are all done.

Good luck with all your appts.

Anonymous said...

Hey sis~
We can't even have those delicious Wheat Thins Sundried Tomato and Basil crackers in our house! They disappear in less than 5 minutes and end up on our thighs several days later!
But seriously, now I want some!