Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday!


Well, today is sort of a jumble, but I am sure we'll live. In the good news, I am actually DOWN on my weight almost 2 lbs HIP HIP HOORAY! I got a quick workout at the gym and feel really good. Very very happy about all that.
On the down side, dd Tiffany is sick - really sick. I was going to take her to the Dr in the middle of the night but she was so out of it I couldn't get her up so I gave her some meds and let her rest more - we are going to the Dr this a.m. instead. It is one of two things, I personally think she has strep throat, just has the symptoms of it... but also she had a shot on Wed for HepA and so it could possible be a reaction to that but I don't think so. Guess that is why I am going to the Dr? LOL I almsot took her in the middle of the night - but she was so delirious I couldn't get her moving - hopefully we'll get some good news. Poor lil' bug! :O(\
So, I don't know if I put this photo up before or not, but it is one of the latest of our lil' guy I babysit, Noah. He is getting to be so much fun now! He is crawling and into everything, he loves our doggies, he loves to play pat-a-cake and he is just so so silly fun. We love him to bits!!
OK off to get ready to see the DR!
Darla

1 comment:

linda said...

Tag you're it.. Check out my blog for the details.. linda