Sunday, January 13, 2008

Another Sunday.

Just a quick one here, been a busy day. Had lots going on at Church and then another Church meeting again later tonight. Crazy stuff.

Getting back to the gym this week no matter what. Kicking myself in the butt for not going even once last week. :O( But thankfully my weight has held as is and I am no worse off for slacking off for a week. Going to try some new food things too - sort of a variation of the WW Core Foods plan - I think I can do it - ok ok - I KNOW I can do it - I just have to make myself.

Had Micheal's Bday party last night. Lots of people, lots of chaos but good times. Kids were cute, adults were funny, everyone had fun I am pretty sure. It was great. Can't believe my baby is 7 years old!!!!

OK off I go, not a lot to do, but need to get a few things done.
Later!

Darla

No comments: