Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cruisin' and groovin' and movin' baby!

Well, that was awesome! I got up and went to the gym this a.m. and had a really really good run/walk! I am slowly but surely increasing my times and distances and I am feeling so awesome! Today I made it the whole 30 minutes (whew!) and got further than ever with several cycles of the 3 min running! So cool!

In other news, no baby again today. *sigh* Poor Mamma Carla and Baby Noah have had it rough lately. He has been so sick and yesterday was just miserable for everyone so I guess he was up almost all night and she is wiped out so they are sleeping in this morning. I feel so bad the poor lil' bugger is so sick :O( but I think she is right in that they both need some good rest or she is going to be getting sick too.

So, with no baby today, I can get some serious housework done and some other things I have been putting off. Plus we have a dentist appt this a.m. and a PT appt this afternoon which I "might" cancel... maybe.

Kids are all doing good. Tiff is over her nasty part of the strep throat *thank goodness* and catching up on schoolwork - Chris is just working hard at school and his after-school job - Dani busy busy with social life, oh, and school... LOL and lil' Micheal man is just Micheal - always wanting to go play with friends and his cars and trucks and things. We are so blessed to have such great kids - and healthy ones too!!

Our brother in law (bil) Art is doing pretty good, I guess they went in yesterday and put in a larger PIC (sp?) line for his dialasis but otherwise he is improving daily. The kidneys are still not doing what they are supposed to but in comparison to the other stuff we've seen/been through that is totally managable! Still, lots of prayers for Odessa, Josh and Kennedy as they help Art through this.

OK off and running (LITERALLY!) for a great day! Be good to yourself today and try to do something HEALTHY! :O)

Darla

No comments: