Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Good and Bad


Always have to start with the bad so I can end with the good and stay positive - ok?
(Picture is of Ed with his lil' sis Odessa from last summer... love the photo!)

Bad - Brother in law is still not showing improvement and sis in law is stressing to the max as well as father in law and my neice and nephew sooooooo Dearest dear hubby Ed is headed back to Boise in the morning to go try to help out where he can. He can be gone up till' Sunday afternoon and so hopefully that will take some stress off his baby sisters' shoulders for a bit. Continued prayers for them, they so need it!

More Bad - wayyyyyyy mild in comparison to the above but I AM SO MAD AND SAD about the Biggest Loser tonight! TOTALLY SUCKS! I won't add anymore in case someone has not watched it yet but I AM TICKED OFF!

OK now to the good. :O)
We like GOOD at this house!
I did really good with foods today, not that I could not have done *better* but I did pretty well and feel really awesome about it. I am also super proud of myself for getting back to the gym and being strong and diligent in that even though the scales are not reflecting a dang thing! (dang scales!) At least I am building up my endurance and strength again and feeling so much better physically. I think I am back! OK there is no thinkin' about it I AM BACK! yeahhhhh! I just have to get a hold of the food issue and I'll be all good and gettin' skinny again soon and then Ed will have to go buy me skinny girl jeans and a new sexy black dress! :O)

Loves!
Darla

1 comment:

Kip said...

I didn't watch it last night but I'm guessing the pink team, mom and daughter, went?? How come?