Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday Already?


Holy cow this week has zoomed by. So busy with kids and stuff, don't know where my days have went? Looking forward to the weekend though, some "down" time maybe and some fun. DH is going to head to Boise on his new bike to visit his folks for Father's Day and he and his pop are going for a guys' ride on their bikes. Dad went and got a VStar motorcycle too so they can go be biker boys for a bit! hee hee! Hope they have a blast!

The kids and I are heading to the pool today. We have had pretty decent temps here and we need to take adv of the nice sunny weather AND our pool pass through the YMCA. We plan to go tommorrow too with our family friends. (Mom and kids that is) I love to swim so this should be fun!

Yard is starting to perk up. The lawn was pretty dry from the spring and now the grass is greening up. The flowers are coming in, I have taken some pix but need to download them to share. Love the yard at this house so much!

Laundry is going. Lunch is done. Watering the yard. Going to go watch my "soap" on tv then head to the pool. Should be a good afternoon! Tonight after dinner I have a card class at Church, great group of ladies, nice to get out. I am struggling to get the stuff together (last minute of course) but we'll have fun. Going to make boxes to store our stashes in and then some kits too. FUN! I hope they enjoy it!

OK so this week has been a struggle with foods. Lots of bad choices and yest I was in despair as my weight was up a bit but today it was back down and I could cry a sigh of relief. Whew! I have finished reading my Total Body Makeover book and am fine tuning my plan to start. I think it is best to wait till' after the summer rush is over, family here, all that so that I can put 100% focus into it. I just need to get a plan and stick to it. 12 weeks is a LONG time and so I have to be prepped to do it and tough it out. It is a great plan though and I am certain I can do it. The excersize routine is VERY stringent but I know I can get through.....

Alrighty then! Make it a good one folks! The weekend is almost here!
Hugs and luvs,
Darla

No comments: