Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday ends.... Tuesday is coming soon!


Darla and Micheal on Sunday "goofing around"

Wow, today went by SO stinking fast! I don't know where my day went but I sure did not get nearly enough done. Woke up to Dani being sick (started on Friday) and I was 99.9% certain she was getting strep throat and we went to the Dr and found out it was ALL respratory junk *again*! This girl has had a cough and other resp symptoms for like 2 months now and it is just the horrible pollen counts getting to her. ick! So, I had "called in" on my babysitting job with Robin to take Dani to the Dr, pawned off my own kids too and spent 1/2 the day dealing with chest x-rays and so forth. In the afternoon I spent some time visiting with my close friend and then came home and cleaned and cooked dinner. Again, I don't know where the whole day went! Now I feel like I am a day behind on everything too! Grrr!
Tommorrow I will be babysitting, have more housework to do, more laundry to catch up, starting to get things together for the cabin this weekend..... lots and lots to do! Should be interesting!
Had a cruddy "food" day with my BIG PUSH but am ok with it and ready to face up and go ahead with tommorrow renewed and ready to do the right things.
Hope you had a good Monday!

DarlaLou

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Wow, Darla!! Look at your face! It's getting so thin!!

I am feeling so much better today. Feeling strong and committed. Thanks for all your support. Leet's have a rockin' Tuesday okay?