Wednesday, June 27, 2007

1/2 way there baby!


Whew! What a LONG week this has been and oh yea, it is only WEDNESDAY?? Yikes! That is just crazy to me. Each day this week seems like it has lasted a good 48 hrs so heck, we should easily be to Friday already dontcha' think? Whatever!

Well, I am busy busy with babysitting this summer, also getting geared up for SIL and her family to come next week for vacation. I am babysitting 3 boys this summer, my friend Robin's 2 guys, who are 10 and 7 and then a newborn baby boy for a gal that Ed works with. So far, so good. Just really long days. I feel like I am cycling through day by day and it is all getting a bit crazy. Right now my "normal" routine goes something like this:

5:45 am wake up/ get dressed and going
6:15 am baby gets dropped off
6:30 am off to the gym to work out
7:00 am call to wake up Chris for work
7:30 am pick up Chris and take him to work (20 min drive each way)
8:15 am get home from taking Chris to work
8:30 am Robin drops off her boys
8:30 am ---- 4:00 pm
play, clean, cook lunch , clean more, do household stuff, referee kids, clean more, snacktime, play more, nag nag nag at the kids (remember I have 3 at home on top of the other three too)
4:00 pm load up kids to drop off to Robin and drive to pick up Chris from work
5:00 pm pick up Chris from work, drop off baby to his mom at her work
5:30 pm get home, cook dinner, clean up, have family time
9:00 pm fall into bed and tell Ed "hi!" for the day LOL

So, as you can see, my days are pretty "full" these days. There are 2 good things going on though, one is that the schedule with the baby will be changing next week so it will make my mornings easier and my gym time better. The other is that I have taken Fridays "off" all together! LOL Since I don't have the baby on Fridays, I asked Robin to give me Friday's "off" too... she very sweetly agreed and I am forever thankful to her for that!

OK so SIL and her family are headed out way now. They live in Dallas/FW Texas and are headed up for vacation. They will be traveling through Mt Rushmore and some other places along the visit too. Looking to be here Sunday or Monday, and we are excited BUT have a LOT to do around the house this weekend. It is pretty much useless for me to clean much while I have all these kids here so I am putting it all off till' the last minute (of course!). They will be here for the week, celebrating the 4th of July with us and then we'll head up to the cabin at Island Park for a few days. After that there is a family reunion in Boise on Sunday and we hope to get over for that too. Still a maybe, but in the works. THey will visit in Boise for a while, then head back to us in a week or so and stay for a bit again. Should be fun. Kids enjoy their cousins and it is always nice to catch up with relatives! :O)

In todays "news". Ed and Chris are headed up to Island Park tonight with Blake to drop off APPLIANCES!!!!! to the cabin! HOORAY HOORAY! Brand new ones too! That means we will have not only running water but also appliance up there when we go! SO COOL! :O) They got a late start though so they will be home LATE.... tonight, that sorta sucks for all of them but expecially for Ed who has to be up at 6:00 a.m for work tommorrow morning. Ick! Also sucks for me bc I know I won't be able to go to sleep w/out him so I'll be up too and I have to get up early as well. Double Ick!!

OK off and running again. Taking the kids out for some ice cream! FUN!
Cya!
Darla

Photo is of Tiffany at Chris' bday party last Friday, she is so silly!

No comments: