Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ready.... Set........ Going going gone!


Well, I am in the final "prep" stages of getting ready for the family to visit. Ed's older sis and her family will be here from Texas sometime on Sunday and I have cleaned, scrubbed, tidy'd and done all the good stuff to the max. Whew! I do have some things left to do but for the most part I am ok now. (Anyone want to come scrub toilee's with me?) LOL They will be here through the week, to celebrate the 4th and we have both her and Ed's Bdays too. We'll be up at the cabin the last part of the week and then headed to Boise on the weekend to a family reunion. Can we say B U S Y?
Things are going good though. I am sooooo close to 50 right now, by Monday FOR SURE it will happen! Yeahh me! I am down another size in jeans too... well, technically I could go down 2 sizes but I'd look like a stuffed sausage in them! ROTF! Gotta just keep going! :O)

OK lots to do! Take care and blessings to you all!
Darla

Photo is of one of my flower pots out front... I worked outside ALL day on Friday and I sure have a greater appriciation of my yard right now! Hee hee!

No comments: