Monday, June 18, 2007

Big things going on!





So, in Sunday's tragic news, I discovered that my washer machine (clothes) had bit the dust, went kapooey, gave up, and died. Yup, it went to the big appliance heaven in the sky! FULL of a load of whites and bleach water I might add! ICK! Dang thing sure picked a fine to time to keel over! Poooey! Well, thankfully we took our little happy family to Home Depot today and LOOK at what we brought home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am just one super duper happy woman now, enjoying just looking at these new babies in my laundry room (which is getting a mini makeover tonight too)! They are amazing! They beep and ding and are all electronic! They spin and swoosh and are just awesome! Super capacity loads, no off balance cycles (hooray! no more "walking" across the laundry room on it's own?) and 10001 other features that I have yet to even play with! I LOVE THEM!! Who'da ever though appliances would or could be SO freaking cool? BIG thanks to Liz for shopping assistance, Ed for asking the necessary questions to the Home Depot guy, and to our oldest ds Chris who happened to be at work with our friend Blake when they graciously "offered" to come help pick up and deliver them to our house. Oh and to haul the old ones out, the new ones in and hook them up! And to Blake again for helping to put up the new fixtures in the bathroom as well.... all for a few measly Wheat Thin crackers! What a guy! LOLOLOLOL

On top of all this magic in my life today, I have to add in my .02 cents on my diet! After totally misbehaving at the table on Sunday I am HAPPY to report that I was down nearly 2 lbs this morning at weigh in!! All that 5 days of workout at the gym last week must have really been key for this week. Yeah! I was very happy when I got on those scales, very very happy.

Ahhhhhhh good day indeed!
Darla

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Congrats on more weight loss! You are making it melt off!
Congrats on the washer/dryer too, I'm UPSing my laundry to you, that way you can have more fun! LOL!

:J