Saturday, June 23, 2007

Quick hello and shout out to Sherann!

Since Sherann said she reads my blog *everyday* I thought I'd send a special hello and hug to her! Love you sis!

Busy weekend here. Had Chris' 16th Bday party last night and still feel like I need a recovery period! LOL We rented the swimming pool for 2 hours, bbq'd, visited, ate cake and played. The kids (and some adults) had fun swimming, I even got brave and went down the slide with Blake, Lisa and Lisa! CRAZIES!!!! It was fun though! We had a good turn out and Chris had fun which was most important of all. Awesome day as far as the weather too... gotta love that!

Today we ran ran ran and got lots done. Tonight is a big party for Blake and Lisa's dd Abbi. They too, are bbq'ing and also having a DJ from the local radio station come and do music and a light show. It looks to be a LOT of fun and hopefully the infamous Idaho winds will die down before long.... or it will be a long night! :O( I am excited to go though, all the kids, everyone, total family night, so cool.

Weight loss is at a stand still this week, but that is ok since I have not been eating that great. However, I have been KICKING BUTT at the YMCA on the ellyptical machine and I must say I am pretty dang proud of myself! I can totally feel the difference and am SEEING major changes in my body again....very reassuring to me!!! Love that! Can't wait to weigh in on Monday as I know I'll have hit that 50 lbs, I KNOW IT!

OK off and running, shower calls and gotta get ready for the PAHHH-TEE tonight! Hugs and luvs to ya!
Darla

No comments: