Sunday, June 03, 2007

Relaxing Calm Sunday


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Can you hear it? Yup, it is totally calm and relaxing around here today and I am LOVING it! The adults got up and went to Church and the kids stayed home... LOL figure THAT one out? After Church we came home and I have my honey a great backrub as he is stiff from yesterday's long day of labor and work up at the cabin with Blake and Chris. (Chris is still in bed!) I fixed some lunch and now we are all just hangin' out. Will need to figure out something for dinner but overall today will just be a lazy one I think. We all need a day like that once in a while.

The guys had fun and worked hard yesterday. Got all the sheetrock unloaded into the cabin... between 7-8 THOUSAND POUNDS of the stuff! I think there was close to 60 sheets of it?! Then they put up insulation UNDER the cabin and skirted the cabin too. I am sure they did a ton of other stuff as well but I can't remember everything they told me! Anyway, the sheetrock/drywall guys will be up there this week so when we go next weekend we should be painting walls! Coolness! I am making lists to pack already and SO ready to go!

Weight is good. I am still down a total of 4 lbs since I started the BIG PUSH on the first of the month. I hope that my Monday weigh in will be a good one! Still have not gotten my book I ordered, grrrr, but I am motivated anyway!

Here is a picture of Micheal.... at the cabin last weekend (of course!) looking all grubby and boyish as he is!

Have a good day folks!
Darla

** edited **
I got in a kick butt workout at the YMCA today too! Even managed to up the resistance level on the ellyptical machine as well as keep up my 20 min time! Whoo whoo!!!!

No comments: