Sunday, June 17, 2007

Good Morning and Happy Father's Day







Well, Dad is on his way home from Boise this a.m. and everyone is all excited to see him! He has had a fun weekend but the ride on the motorcycle was a bit more than he expected (or so I hear). LOL I am just glad he got to go and get away for some down time and fun. We missed him a lot though!

Today we all slept in, missed Church and just have a bit of tidy up to do on the house before Ed gets here. I have some laundry to do too, but what is new, really?

Had such fun with the kids yesterday. We went over to the H.S. and watched about an hour of a sort of drag race competition thing. It was more of a "first off the line" kind of race, tons of COOL cars, well, everything from cars to trucks and 4 wheelers and even a snowmachine! Fun stuff! We talked to a guy with a 1970 Firebird, he showed us the engine and stuff... we talked Firebirds a bit with him, then Chris was just DYING to come home and get his car so we had to do that later. By the time we got over there things were wrapping up but we drove by and Chris revved up the engine a few times and then PEELED OUT of the parking lot and sent the back of the car into a fishtail! OMGosh I about had a stroke! That boy scares me! OYE! Then we went for a drive with the t-tops off... it was a gorgeous 85-90 degree day and the drive was awesome. Chris loves that car so much!

Late last night the gal I will be babysitting for came by to visit. We talked about our plan and the baby, he is SO stinking cute! I think it is going to be fun to have a baby around! After she left we sort of hung out, it got late fast.... before I knew it I was watching tv at stinkin' 1:00 a.m.! I can't beleive I was up that late! So this morning I am dragging. Crazy.

In honor of FATHER'S DAY today, I put up some sweet pix of our kids who all just adore and love their Dad so much! Ed is a great Daddy, he is very devoted to our kids and they all love him more than he can know. I am so thankful for a guy who truly take interest in his children and loves to watch them learn and grow! We love you Daddy!

Make it a good one!
darla

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Sounds like you had a very nice weekend, Darla. Glad you had fun with the kids, but when don't you? LOL! Also glad DH made it home safely.