Thursday, June 28, 2007

Quick hi


Just have a second today, busy with kids you know. Also managed to already get some cleaning and laundry done and even a bit of yardwork ( but it is getting hot outside already). Whew! Gonna be a long day.

Had fun with the kids last night, took them for an ice cream after dinner. Also stopped at WM to pick up some Rx's too. While there I overheard a nasty comment that I *think* was directed at me about fat people and gross tight clothes. I will admit the shirt I was wearing was snug but I was not bursting out of it or anything, no gut hanging out or things like I see other places all the time, geesh. I tried not to let it get to me but it still does. Who knows, maybe it was not directed at me? Whatever. Again, peoples nasty attitudes just reinforce the part of me that wants to work harder. Pooey on them. The funny thing was that I had actually gotten several compliments throughout the day as to how good it looked on me, that it showed I actually DO have a waist under all that fat! LOL Crazy, totally makes me go up and down on self esteem, but honestly, I didn't think I looked "Gross" or I would never have worn it to begin with! So, on goes the battle, right?

OK gotta go fix kiddos lunch, get more housework and laundry going. Hope you are having a good day, I am sooooooo ready for Friday here!

HUGS Darla

photo is where I *wish* I was today :O) (yea, IN the hot tub too!)

2 comments:

CmyEarth said...

Okay, so where is this beautiful cabin and how much are they selling it for (and when)?

crazydarla said...

LOL Cabin is up in Island Park and I *think* they are seriously going to forget the flip-n-selling, and going to try to keep it! (GOOD NEWS FOR US TOO!) LOL
Darla