Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sunshine and Flowers!





So, our yard is finally getting into full bloom and making things all bright and cheery! I love it! I just wish the daisies would start popping up, they always make me so happy! Love daisies! This is just an assortment of pictures, one of the flower boxes on our back deck, a pot from the front drive and then misc from around the yard. I took tons more, but I'll share more later.

Today has been, well, lazy. I got up and took Chris to work, stopped by a friends and attempted to do some "mending" on her sewing machine but didn't have much success. I did fold some laundry and make my bed... fed the kids, picked up ds from work and now here I sit! There is a "drag show" over at the HS with a bunch of cool ol' souped up cars....thinking about taking the kids over there. They want to go swimming again but 3 days in a row is a lot, I think we need a break.

Gonna just hang out here at home tonight. The gal I'll be babysitting for next week will stop by to chat with me, get a plan and schedule set up for the lil' guy. So excited to have a baby in the house! Making chicken cattatori for dinner and maybe some garlic bread and a nice big salad. Still need to get some housework done too, but mostly just feeling lazy and lost with Ed and everyone gone out of town. LOL I am such a goof!

I am convinced that my body is falling apart too. Sunburned my back twice this week, scraped the skin on my arm on some bricks, knee is stiff and sore, growing a nasty coldsore on my lip, and have "injured" my eyelids with rough tissue/papertowels and caused dryness and scabs on them. I am a trainwreck.

OK guess the laundry is not going to do itself??

No comments: