Tuesday, June 12, 2007

SO Sad today

Just got online this a.m. to read emails and check all my favorite sites and things and came across this
http://www.sherellechristensen.typepad.com/
blog, the owner of our local scrapbook store The Scrap Coop. I can't even describe how totally upset I am and I know it is a trivial little thing in life but when something good comes along, something REALLY good, in your life, you just want to hold on to it. That is what this store was. Something REALLY good in my life. Great ladies, great inspiration, great products, fun atmosphere, just an all around comfortable place to shop. I will be really sad to see them go. My experience with the new owners 'to be' have not been too great so that is a big downer too... but I will definatly give them a chance, everyone deserves that, right?

Otherwise, today has been pretty ok. Good workout at the gym and feeling good.
Darla

No comments: