Monday, June 11, 2007

Hot little number...



I am proud to say that I stepped outside of my plain jane dress code box this weekend and bought this "hot little number" at an excellent sale price and I look pretty dang good in it if I do say so myself! TOTALLY not my style, not something I would really have ever even looked at but the price was right (only $16 bucks!) and for some reason I tried it on and had to have it! Got the cute little black slip on heels today to go with it too! WHEEE! Now for a fancy night out on the town boys...

2 comments:

Cindy Marchant said...

Soooo cute Darla!! I'll have to check it out next time I am at Kohl's. i lOVE that store!!! Now I want to see you in it. Where do you plan to wear it? I have 2 weddings to go to this summer and I need to start dress shopping. BTW, I lOVE black and white clothes. Totally my new fav!

:Jayne said...

What a nice reward for all your weight loss! Doesn't it feel goood! I hope you have a good time out on the town in it!

:Jayne